Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ENTER WITH A HAPPY HEART


Welcome friends, I'm so happy you stopped by...I would like to thank all the wonderful folks, friends, and customers for your kind words, thoughts & prayers. 
They were such a great healing power & all were greatly appreciated. 
Your sweet words brought a happy beat to my heart.
I am slowly but happily returning to sewing...My dollies soothe my soul & put a smile on my face.

I hope they put a smile on your face too.

 I am pleased to offer a few items for this month's Pfatt Marketplace.

MERRY GRIMM SANTAs

SANTA CLAUS

SAINT NICK

and SANTA
Santas are sold separately
Price: $60.00 each
 with free shipping & delivery confirmation, (within the U.S.)

TO VIEW my PFATT Marketplace page
 Please CLICK HERE 
Thanks so much for stopping by.

~Kaf