Thursday, June 25, 2009

YANKEE DOODLE DANDY...

She's a Yankee Doodle Dandy...

A Yankee Doodle, do or die
A real live niece of my Uncle Sam
Born on the Fourth of July
I've got a Yankee Doodle sweetheart
He's my Yankee Doodle joy
Yankee Doodle came to London
Just to ride the ponies
I am the Yankee Doodle Girl
***
The 4th is almost here!!
And time to celebrate with family & friends.

And little Yankee Doodle Samantha 'Sammi' is ready to celebrate summer in her patriotic Uncle Sam costume.
Little Samantha is signed & #038-09, she's a TINY doll and her body is made of grungy osnaburg fabric. Her arms are grungy white chenille stems. Her Feet are made of grungy blue chenille stems. She measures 11 inches from head to feet & 14" from hat to her feet. Her arms & legs can be posed however you like.
She's so tiny..
sweet & dandy!!


Sammi is listed on my ebay.

Click here to see Yankee Doodle Dandy Auction

Thanks for looking!
have a dandy day! :)
~Kaf